Your environment impacts your health more than you realise, especially during times of hormonal change.
Many environmental toxins are called hormonal disruptors for a reason.
Learn how to identify and remove common toxins from your home.
- KITCHEN (water, food cookware, and storage)
- BATHROOM (personal care products, cleaning products, and bathroom products)
- LIVING ROOM (furniture, dust, mould, and air quality)
- BEDROOM (temperature, electromagnetic fields, mattress, bedding, clothes, and your wardrobe)
- TESTING options to discover your true toxin load (HTMA, GPLtox, and Mycotox)
This self-paced course comes with brand recommendations, to-do lists, and more. It is the ultimate reference guide to cleaning up and making your home the healthiest it can be.