Unfortunately, as your hormones drop you are more prone to:
Vegetarians are often deficient as the...
The selenium content of food depends on whether the crop was grown in selenium-rich or poor soil and whether the animal meats were fed rich or poor...
Toxicity is more common than deficiency. Rarely do my prescriptions include copper. I...
Found in women on low-fat diets or those with digestion issues.
This is extremely common these days, people...
* Tropical fruit like guava, pawpaw, pineapple, kiwi
* Greens like spinach, Brussel sprouts, and broccoli
* Capsicum, tomato and avocado
* All berries but strawberries are the highest
* Citrus fruit including oranges, lemons,...
Food sources of Vitamin A:
Animal meat - liver, cod liver oil, egg
Dairy products - ghee, butter, cheese
Food sources of beta carotene:
Fruit - rockmelon, apricot, papaya, mango
Vegetables - sweet potato, carrot, broccoli, kale, dandelion,...
Stay in touch and get the latest news sent straight to your inbox.