Anemia or low iron is common in menstruating women whereas iron overload is common in postmenopausal women. Please test before starting an iron supplement and retest again later.
Toxicity is more common than deficiency. Rarely do my prescriptions include copper. I...
Deficiency is very common.
Generally, only found in women...
Found in women on low-fat diets or those with digestion issues.
This is extremely common these days, people...
* Tropical fruit like guava, pawpaw, pineapple, kiwi
* Greens like spinach, Brussel sprouts, and broccoli
* Capsicum, tomato and avocado
* All berries but strawberries are the highest
* Citrus fruit including oranges, lemons,...
B vitamins play important roles within the body individually but also collectively. It's best to always start with the entire B family, called a B complex and then add individual B’s if required afterward. B vitamins are water-soluble which...
Stay in touch and get the latest news sent straight to your inbox.